2014 AUDI Q7 RECALLS
Q7 (Typ 4L, facelift 2009) generation is a 5 doors suv produced by Audi from 2010 to 2015 with diesel and petrol engines with maxspeed 151 mph. Capacity is 5 passengers including driver and total weight is 6537 lbs with 1598 lbs maxload.
- Q7 3.0 TDI V6 (204 Hp) quattro DPF Tiptronic
- Q7 3.0 TDI V6 (245 Hp) quattro DPF Tiptronic
- Q7 3.0 TDI V6 clean diesel (245 Hp) quattro Tiptronic
- Q7 3.0 TFSI V6 (272 Hp) quattro Tiptronic
- Q7 3.0 TFSI V6 (333 Hp) quattro Tiptronic
Features & Specs
16-29 mpg city
28-36 mpg hwy
2 Total Safety Recalls Found
FUEL SYSTEM, GASOLINE:DELIVERY:FUEL PUMP
Total cars affected: 240487
NHTSA campaign: 17V298000
Date of the problem: 03/05/2017
A fuel leak in the presence of an ignition source increases the risk of a fire.
EU rapid alert system
Risk level: 2
Rapex alert: A12/0382/19
Date of the problem: 08/03/2019
In certain vehicles, fuel can leak onto the engine fuel rail. Fuel leakage close to a source of ignition may increase the risk of the vehicle catching fire.
View All +