2020 AUDI Q7 RECALLS
Q7 (Typ 4M, facelift 2019) generation is a 5 doors suv produced by Audi from 2019 with diesel and petrol / electricity and petrol engines with maxspeed 149 mph. Capacity is 5 passengers including driver and total weight is 6934 lbs with 1510 lbs maxload.
- Q7 45 TDI V6 (231 Hp) quattro Tiptronic
- Q7 45 TDI V6 (231 Hp) quattro Tiptronic 7 seat
- Q7 50 TDI V6 (286 Hp) quattro Tiptronic
- Q7 50 TDI V6 (286 Hp) quattro Tiptronic 7 seat
- Q7 55 TFSI e V6 (381 Hp) quattro tiptronic
- Q7 55 TFSI V6 (340 Hp) MHEV quattro tiptronic
- Q7 55 TFSI V6 (340 Hp) MHEV quattro tiptronic 7 seat
- Q7 60 TFSI e V6 (456 Hp) quattro tiptronic
Features & Specs
21-33 mpg city
31-37 mpg hwy
3 Total Safety Recalls Found
AIR BAGS: AIR BAG/RESTRAINT CONTROL MODULE:SOFTWARE
Total cars affected: 26967
NHTSA campaign: 21V078000
Date of the problem: 17/02/2021
During a crash necessitating the deployment of the passenger air bag, the second stage may deploy too quickly when a child is in the front passenger seat, increasing the risk of injury.
STRUCTURE:BODY:ROOF AND PILLARS
Total cars affected: 94144
NHTSA campaign: 20V658000
Date of the problem: 27/10/2020
In the event of a crash, an unbelted occupant's head may impact the vehicle's C-pillar padding, increasing the risk of injury.
EU rapid alert system
Risk level: Injury
Rapex alert: INFO/00089/21
Date of the problem: //20210409
Faulty crash sensors for the airbag restraint systems may have been installed in both the front doors. This could impair the protective effect of the side airbags, head airbags, and/or belt tensioners, increasing the risk of injury in the event of an accident.
View All +