2021 AUDI Q7 RECALLS
Q7 (Typ 4M, facelift 2019) generation is a 5 doors suv produced by Audi from 2019 with diesel and petrol / electricity and petrol engines with maxspeed 149 mph. Capacity is 5 passengers including driver and total weight is 6934 lbs with 1510 lbs maxload.
- Q7 45 TDI V6 (231 Hp) quattro Tiptronic
- Q7 45 TDI V6 (231 Hp) quattro Tiptronic 7 seat
- Q7 50 TDI V6 (286 Hp) quattro Tiptronic
- Q7 50 TDI V6 (286 Hp) quattro Tiptronic 7 seat
- Q7 55 TFSI e V6 (381 Hp) quattro tiptronic
- Q7 55 TFSI V6 (340 Hp) MHEV quattro tiptronic
- Q7 55 TFSI V6 (340 Hp) MHEV quattro tiptronic 7 seat
- Q7 60 TFSI e V6 (456 Hp) quattro tiptronic
Features & Specs
21-33 mpg city
31-37 mpg hwy
2 Total Safety Recalls Found
Total cars affected: 166
NHTSA campaign: 20V749000
Date of the problem: 02/12/2020
A detached connector can delay the activation of the restraint systems, including the side air bag, curtain air bag and/or seat-belt pretensioners during a side impact crash, increasing the risk of injury.
AIR BAGS: AIR BAG/RESTRAINT CONTROL MODULE:SOFTWARE
Total cars affected: 26967
NHTSA campaign: 21V078000
Date of the problem: 17/02/2021
During a crash necessitating the deployment of the passenger air bag, the second stage may deploy too quickly when a child is in the front passenger seat, increasing the risk of injury.
View All +